Conditions of freieherzen.ch ag
- The object of the Contractual Agreement comprises the matchmaking services or finding a partner for the Client and the associated
advice and support provided by the Service Provider with the aim of finding a partner who is suitable for a relationship.
- After carefully checking and assessing their profile and following a telephone conversation, the Service Provider undertakes to
provide the Client with the name and location of the mutually suitable match. The match shall be sent to the Client in writing.
- After receiving details of a match, the Client shall endeavour to contact the match in person.
- The Client shall be obliged to provide the Service Provider with feedback after meeting with each prospective life partner.
- The Service Provider must be informed immediately if a relationship is entered into. The Client is also obliged to inform the
Service Provider if they no longer require the matchmaking service.
- There is no guarantee that a partner will be found or that a relationship will be successful.
- Depending on the Client’s personal circumstances and their requirements for a partner, the search for a suitable partner
may take some time. The Service Provider shall inform the Client of any specific difficulties regarding the Client’s personal
circumstances that may arise in relation to the service. If the matchmaking service becomes difficult for reasons associated
with the Client themself, the term of the Contractual Agreement may be extended free of charge. In this case, the Client may
decide whether they wish to pay for the service on the basis of time spent (see Clause 19) or whether they wish to consider
extending the Contractual Agreement. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the Client shall assume that the Contractual
Agreement will be extended tacitly.
- The Service Provider undertakes to adhere to the highest levels of professional ethics when performing its matchmaking
- The Client may make a written request to suspend the matchmaking service for a maximum period of six months for a
compelling reason (e.g. a long-term illness, a stay abroad, meeting a potential partner without the Service Provider’s matchmaking
service, etc.) After this suspension the Client may use the matchmaking service for the remaining term of the
Contractual Agreement. The Client may only request to suspend the matchmaking services once. The opportunity to suspend
services does not apply in the event of a specially agreed membership.
- If the matched parties enter into a relationship, the matchmaking service may be suspended by written request by either
partner. If neither party requests a new match within six months of suspending the service, the Contractual Agreement shall
be deemed to be successfully fulfilled. If a couple enter into a relationship before the expiry of the contract and the relationship
lasts for longer than six months, the Contractual Agreement shall be deemed to be successfully fulfilled. If no suitable
match has been found within the term of the contract, the Client may negotiate a follow-up agreement.
- The Client agrees not to disclose confidential information regarding the matched partner to third parties and not to damage
the matched partner’s reputation in any way.
- The Client’s membership allows them to seek advice from the Service Provider regarding any issue associated with a matchmaking
service at any time. This consultancy service is already covered by the fee if it is provided to the usual extent.
- The Service Provider shall only contact the Client if there is a suitable match. The Client may make enquiries about how the
service is progressing at any time.
- Performing the matchmaking service requires due care. This cannot be unduly expedited by the Client.
- By signing this contract, the Client confirms that they are single, separated or widowed and that they are not married. Or, if they
are still married, then they are no longer living in the same household. They also confirm that they have full legal competence.
- By signing this contract, the Client confirms that there is no health condition or legal circumstance that would prevent them
from entering into a serious, long-term relationship.
- The matchmaking contract may be terminated by the Service Provider if the Client has provided false information or behaves
in an improper manner.
- The Client has the right to rescind the Contractual Agreement in writing and without being obliged to pay compensation within
14 days. The Service Provider may not accept any payment before the expiry of 14 days.
- The Client has the right to terminate the contract at any time without compensation subject to liability to pay damages for
untimely termination. In the event of such untimely termination, the Service Provider shall be reimbursed for its services as
follows: CHF 1.500 registration fee, CHF 800 per match, CHF 240 per hour consultation plus fees and VAT.
- The Client shall pay a fee for the above services in the contractually agreed amount to the account of freieherzen.ch ag
Kathrin Grüneis, Zürcher Kantonalbank, IBAN: CH34 0070 0110 0072 9827 9, BIC: ZKBKCHZZ80A which shall become payable
14 days after the conclusion of the Contractual Agreement. The obligation to pay the fee exists regardless of whether the
matchmaking services result in a partner being found or not.
- The content of this Contractual Agreement is confidential; both the Service Provider and the Client shall be obliged to
maintain confidentiality in their dealings with third parties.
- The Client expressly agrees to their personal data being stored and processed by the Service Provider for the purpose of
the contract. The data will be handled confidentially and will not be passed on to third parties. The Client also agrees to
the freieherzen.ch ag website in its entirety.
- Any deviating or supplemental agreements shall be valid only if they are in writing under the point “Comments” on the
- In the event that individual contractual provisions should unexpectedly prove to be legally invalid, this shall not affect the
validity of the remaining provisions. In such a case, the contractual parties shall endeavour to replace the invalid provisions
with valid provisions which most closely correspond to the original commercial intent of the Contractual Agreement.
- The place of jurisdiction shall be Kilchberg/ZH.
- Swiss law shall apply exclusively subject to the exclusion of the conflict of laws.
- The registered office of the company is Kilchberg ZH.